Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Best Double Stroller

Now that I have two lovely little girls, I've been researching double strollers. Although I really love babywearing, there are times when wearing the youngest (who is already 20 lbs at 7 months) is not feasible. However I think I may have overdone stroller reasearch a bit... I'm even dreaming about strollers... LOL!

So after reading far too many reviews, looking at Youtube, and trying to decide what would be the best, I discovered Bumbleride's Indie Twin stroller. It's an all terrain stroller that steers very easily and is reputed to fit through any standard size doorway. And they are stylish as well as functional!

What's more, Simple Reviews is having a giveaway for an Indie Twin. The contest ends March 30, 2009. The blogger also has a great review of the Indie Twin.

One forum on strollers I found helpful is Windsor Peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment